Thursday 25 November 2010

Thankful for....

As I start my day today (Thanksgiving) I stop and think about all the things I am thankful for. I am and have been thankful for so much over all the years,this is not an inclusive list...

I am thankful for

God...who watches over me and guides me

My mom and dad who may not be on this earth right now but who still watch over me.

Bob...who is always there

Becky and Vicki..who are the joys of my life

Marcia and Joyce..my sisters, who care

My cousin Sandy...for her thoughtful words and actions and someone I can always turn to

the fact that I woke up this morning to another beautiful day!

My cousin Bren for always having a smile on her face.

My cousin Kathy for her positive attitude and cute laugh.

Andy....who I miss

Eric...who makes Becky happy

No comments:

Post a Comment