Thursday 10 March 2011

Good Morning.....Yes, it is!

Yesterday was Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent. I've been thinking of what we as Catholics used to do,the practices we used to follow. While we still carry out many of those principles like going to Church on Sunday and no meat on Fridays during Lent, I want to look at the bigger picture. What am I doing in my life daily to carry out my religion/those principles I learned when I was younger?? Am i being as generous as I can be? Am I still judging people here and there? I guess today I want to say I'm grateful for my religion which guides me in my daily life even though some days I wander. I can do better if I can keep my faith in focus instead of letting other obstacles destroy my view. I ask for help with this.....I know He will help me.
Posted by Janice at 7:07 AM 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment